Natural Nutrition & Ancient Psychology
Dr. Lall’s Chikitsya ranks as the top most clinics in Natural Nutrition & Weight Loss
Dr. Lalls Chikitsya treatment centre caters to all Hormonal Disorders including Obesity which according to Dr. Lall is just another hormonal disorder and nothing more.
Thus Weight or Fat issues, diabetes, thyroid, inflammation, PCOD, Stress, Depression, Cholesterol, BP, Infertility, Impotence etc. cannot be cured by any medicines ever, but through only Ancient principles of Energy and Energy Balance.
Admissions are ON for Special Kids in Hyderabad
Social, Educational, Treatment & Therapeutic School for All Spectrum Disorders including Autism, Dyslexia, Slow Learners, ADHD, Spastics and All kinds of Special Kids.
Autism is a lifelong, developmental condition that affects the way a person communicates, interacts and processes information. The term ‘autism spectrum’ refers to the range of ways the condition presents itself in an individual which can vary greatly from person to person and throughout their life.
Eight disorders are part of or closely related to the Autism spectrum including Angelman Syndrome, Asperger’s Syndrome, Fragile X Syndrome, Lanau-Kleffner Syndrome, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Rett Syndrome, Tardive Dyskinesia, and Williams Syndrome. Each disorder has its own specific symptoms as well as symptoms commonly found in Autism patients.
Individualized medical and educational support should address the specific needs of the child.
SFA focuses on
1) Improving communication ,social academic ,behavioural and daily living skills with Individualized medical and educational support provided.
2) Assisted by professionals to help & implement a plan which is carried out at home and school.
3) AV and other technology structured class rooms where the information is presented verbally & visually.
4) Involvement of parents in child’s growth and development programs.
5) Programs designed to meet student individual needs & specialized adult support services in employment and living arrangements.
6) Help the child to grow, live,work & participate fully in their communities.
7) Provide models of appropriate language,social&behavioural skills.
8) Consistency and continuity is very important.
9) Special educational services available for public school, aged children including preschoolers.